1. What makes Body Design special?
A. #1 Our Trainers. #2 Our Program. #3 Our Systems.
It only takes a minute in our little club to feel the difference.
2. Is there a charge for the Consultation?
A. No. The Consultation is a free session provided to you one time as a courtesy to learn more about the Body Design Personal Training Program. The first session is not a workout session, normal attire is recommended. During the session, we will discuss your exercise history, health history, fitness goals, and lifestyle. We will also answer any questions and explain our program!
3. How much weight can I lose with your program?
A.Members who follow our program typically lose 8-12 pounds of body fat per month. Individual member results will vary!
4. What is the investment to work with a Body Design Personal Trainer?
A. We have 8 different training programs. Ranging from $395 to $595 per month. Program includes fitness testing, custom meal plan, weight training, and methods for warming-up, cardio, and stretching.
5. How are you able to make quality personal training so affordable?
A. We have been in business for a long time, which has enabled us to develop great systems of efficiency! We also prefer to help more people at lower rates, rather than fewer people at higher rates!
6. Are Body Design trainers qualified?
A. Yes. All Body Design Personal Trainers have had hands-on training, hold a nationally-accredited certification, exercise degree, or a certificate of completion from BDU (a very in-depth personal training course).
7. Do I have to sign a long-term agreement?
A. No. Our program is month-to-month after the first 3 months! Our minimum commitment is 3 months.